1. Sing the "Praise Him" song I made up as a cue that Bible Time will begin
2. Read a daily devotional from my "Turning Point" magazine from Dr. David Jeremiah
3. Read the bible text that correlates with the daily devotional
4. Repeat the "Praise Him" song
5. Sing a hymn (if she still has enough attention to stay in the bouncer!)
6. Pray and Challenge baby with these daily words, "baby whatever you eat, whatever you drink, whatever you do, do ALL for the Glory of the Lord)
I have found that bible time was actually easier in the beginning months but has now become more of a challenge at 8 months because baby wants to be on the move! Sometimes I do bible time while she sits on my lap. I have also at times shortened the length to accommodate her short attention span. I would love to hear how you daily incorporate the bible into your little one's life! Please share!